Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Or Tonga...?

If I don't end up going to Samoa again this Winter it will be because I end up going to Tonga instead. I've done a bit of research and it looks like it'll fit my week in the sun on a budget criteria quite nicely.

This is the type of accommodation I'd stay in. It's around $50 a night, so a little pricier than Samoa, with breakfast only included, but a kitchen for doing your own cooking. Apparently it's easy and cheap enough to explore some of the island on the local buses too.

Now I have to try to be patient and wait for a good flight special. That's my least favourite part, waiting! Right now a return flight is $420 which isn't bad...but cheaper is good :-)

1 comment:

  1. That accomodation looks nice. Wish I could travel. You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete