Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Fantasy



This is the travel destination I've been fantasizing about this week....Lima, Peru. Most people just stop overnight but this crazy city is a mecca for lover of food. I spent about 5 days there but barely scratched the surface of what there is to see. 

Astrid y Gaston, Lima's most famous eatery, yet again made the list of the world's top 50 restaurants. Then in my journey on the internet I stumbled across this article in Cuisine magazine. 


I'm salivating reading that. I'm definitely putting the ingredients for causa on this week's shopping list. 

The other half of me (the really cold half) is fantasizing about travelling here...

Image:Boracay1.JPG

Boracay in the Phillipines.

I don't feel the pull to travel Asia that others do but the Phillipines and Palau are two places I would love to see. Someone I met backpacking has been posting lots of photos of this beautiful beach on facebook at the moment and gosh, it is making me more than a little jealous!

Even looking at pictures of this place makes me feel a little warmer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment