Friday, March 2, 2012

Completed

25.5 hours after cast on and 8 episodes of Outrageous Fortune later (although obviously not every hour was actually spent on this project)...

...a hat!


It's so beautifully soft and quite stretchy so I think its destined owner should get a few months of wear out of it before I knit her her next hat. This one is rather plain but I have plans that her 9 month hat will involve cables - perhaps a mini version of my Hermione hat. 

The only instruction I got from her dad was that it was NOT TO BE PINK. Hopefully they'll love it. Now it just needs some matching booties. I love the sense of satisfaction that finishing a project gives me. My aim for this month is to get in at least an hour of knitting in a day no matter how long my shift has been or how tired I am. Mission: tackle the mountain of yarn in my stash!


No comments:

Post a Comment