Friday, September 23, 2011

Nearly the weekend

Whew. 12.40am and I've finally hopped into bed with a cup of tea. 

It's a nice feeling, though, to have knocked off most of my weekly chores this evening. I gave the kitchen a proper tidy, made a pasta bake for tomorrow's dinner (and popped an extra one in the freezer for a friend with a new baby), have bread rising to bake first thing, made yoghurt, whipped up a roast veg and spinach salad for lunch and got my 30+ minutes of exercise walking home from school. 

That just leaves room tidying and homework for this evening, and mopping and cleaning the fish tank for tomorrow - leaving me a housework free weekend and no guilt about my plans to go to the cinema to see The Help in the morning. 

This weekend is going to be super busy with Samoan class, work, watching the All Blacks, more work and donning my face paint again to see Argentina whip some Scottish butts at the stadium on Sunday night. I cannot wait. 

My Argentine workmate has scribbled down a chant for me to learn so I can cheer with the best of them. I should probably put memorising this on the to-do list too! 

VAMOS, VAMOS
ARGENTINA!!!
VAMOS, VAMOS
A GANAR!!!
QUE ESTA BARRA
KILOMBERA!!!
NO TE DEJA
NO TE DEJA
DE ALENTAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment