Sunday, April 22, 2012

Three kiwi flicks

Well this Sunday was like most other Sundays for me - I worked. However we did host a premiere of a new Kiwi film 'Good for Nothing'. Part of the catering was cute little pavlovas to go with the theme of the film being a pavlova western and the red carpet was covered in hay bales. Here's a little clip about the film - I'm looking forward to watching it. 


There's another couple of kiwi films coming out this year that I will definitely be watching. Especially this one as it stars my celebrity crush of the moment, Matt Whelan (Brad off Go Girls).


This one stars another awesome kiwi, Bret Mckenzie. Actually he might have been at a certain premiere tonight too standing about 2 metres away from me for about half an hour. He scrubs up pretty darn well :-)


What do you reckon? Will you be checking out any of these? 

No comments:

Post a Comment