Wednesday, April 11, 2012

One year bald-iversary

It's hard to believe it's now been a whole year since I went from this...


...to this.


Now a year later it's this long...


I can't say I'll ever doing it again as a shaved head is great but growing out hair is so irritating. It can only get better from now on as I grow it even longer until it's back to being like this again...


In another year hopefully!

Definitely worth it for a good cause (Leukemia and Blood Foundation) but from now on I'd rather sponsor someone else to do the shaving!

3 comments:

  1. i don't think i could ever shave my head off.. but it's definitely a good cause. have you heard about a guy that walked from perth to sydney for starship i think?! well he ends his trip today or tomoro i think, it's taken him 9 months to do it, but he also walked in a storm trooper costume lol.. you should take a geez at his page on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh what a cool thing to do. That is heck of a long walk!

      Delete