Saturday, April 14, 2012

Redecorating

I've had the same duvet cover now since my 19th birthday, so several years. I really love it but all that pink was getting a bit much. I want a more calming atmosphere in my room. I also didn't want to spend much on new bedding as as you can see I have a single bed (room is physically too small to fit anything larger) and don't intend on having one forever. 

Here's the before picture.


And the after.


Better zoom in so you can see my new owl. Isn't he cute? 


White duvet (The Warehouse) = $15
White quilt (Ezibuy) = $40
European cushion (Ezibuy) = $35
European cushion cover (Bed bath and table) = $25
Owl vase (Ezibuy) = $18

Argh added up that's more than a week's rent. Whoops. Not toooooo expensive though :-)

1 comment:

  1. Like the redecorating! I just rearranged my room and wish I had taken a before and after pic, but at the time I always forget... we have a king bed so I hate looking for duvet covers cos they're so expensive but I want a new one!

    ReplyDelete