Thursday, February 23, 2012

An update about nothing much, really.

I haven't updated in a while as nothing much has been happening. My life at the moment is work and sleep and work some more. I was planning on having a beach day tomorrow but that won't be happening as the weather is horrible and my day off has to be postponed for another 7 days. Love working 13 days or more in a row! At least I'll have the moolah to pay for my holiday and to pay off my laptop. Really, that holiday cannot come fast enough. I am daydreaming about lying in a hot pool without a care in the world.

Inspired by Lea's triathlon I've decided to take up exercising again. I've been terrible about it for the last few months. So this week I'm started out slow by fitting in a half hour walk on 6/7 days and then next week I'll start on the 'from couch potato to 5km' run/walk programme. When I did it a couple of years ago I remember how good it felt to be able to run 5km non stop so that will be my inspiration to get into it again. Also I'd really like to be able to fit into the beautiful skirts that I picked up in the mountains of Northern Peru. Teamed with a cardy and tights they will be my winter wardrobe. A couple of centimetres off my middle should do it. 

Right I'm going to watch New Girl again (love that show) and give my room a tidy so I can have tomorrow night free to see a film at the Paramount (El Bulli - about the famous restaurant in Spain) and go for tapas afterwards. It should be a good night. 

P.S. I discovered typo (a new stationery store) this week and picked up this cool letters for my room (it means peace in spanish - I know I'm cheesy!) and a cute cover for my netbook. Love it!


And I couldn't not share this picture of Sir Buquebus sitting in his box. He jumps back and forth through the hole. Too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment