Friday, February 3, 2012

On my needles


I'm supposed to be finishing a tea cosy right now but it's knitted in 3 different colours of double strands and so taking it out and about with me is a nuisance. 6 balls of wool = lots of tangled mess. So I cast on this baby cardigan and knitted up this much in only an hour or so last night. 

This yarn is to die for. It is so beautifully soft and has the most amazing stitch definition. The photo doesn't show up the colour that well but it's a steely blue. I almost want to say screw the baby knitting, I'm unraveling it and making something for myself in this cashmerino. I won't though. The best thing is that it was on sale for $4 a ball. Bargain! 

1 comment:

  1. Whose tea cosy would this be? Wouldn't happen to be mine, would it? I'm watching Buffy and tonight I'm going to the lantern festival in town.

    ReplyDelete