Monday, July 2, 2012

Sewing a little monster

I started making this little monster a few weeks ago. Somehow it seemed a good idea to start cutting out the pattern and fabric after midnight so it never got further than that. Then I picked it up again the other day to start sewing it and got the machine in a right tangle. Today I worked out what I was doing wrong and after three episodes of Offspring I finally finished him This sewing thing is much harder than knitting! I'm pretty proud of it. I used a Flora Gray Albert Toy kitset but subbed out the fabric for something that'd match my room better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment