Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pottering about

I was supposed to give blood today but when I got there I realised I had forgotten my ID so that was a no go. Instead I visited the local library and pottered around the house finishing off my neenish tarts and tidying up the garden.
I've started to collect all the poo from inside Buque's hutch. Make him earn his keep by fertilising the garden. If he's going to eat us out of house and home he can at least help keep us in carrot tops to feed him with.

Isn't he so cute? Actually the little cutie is sitting next to me as I type this. Fingers crossed he doesn't use the couch as his restroom.
Then I tidied out front, finally hanging up the hanging baskets. I never did scouts so I'm not entirely sure my knots will hold up in a Wellington gale. Here's hoping.

At least the spinach is growing well...

I'm not sure why but the tomato is awfully droopy at the moment. It's not for lack of watering...
I noticed the olive trees are covered in tiny fruit too. This year I'm going to have a crack at harvesting them. From what I read at the library today it's a two month job getting them from the tree to an edible product. Bring on the challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment