Friday, February 1, 2013

Vanilla

I cannot believe I knitted up to this point in under 24 hours last weekend but have yet to complete the last few rows. I am to do it before I sleep tomorrow.
In case you can't tell its a woolen nappy soaker. My friends use cloth nappies for their daughter and I'm only too happy to help keep that gorgeous wee toddler's butt dry and snug. It has double feel good factor - doing them a favour as well as for the environment. 
Plus the pattern is a lot of fun. Easy enough to pick up where you left off but with just enough shaping and challenge to not get bored.
I am going to make another one or two this month.
 

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute!! I totally wish that I could knit or sew. I ultimately would love to make a quilt, but just have no time or sewing machine hahaha. Maybe one day when my children all go to school?!

    ReplyDelete