Sunday, February 17, 2013

Goals for the month

I can't believe we're over half way through February already. Sometimes it seems that one work day just melts into another and before you know it, another week has gone by without achieving much. By achieving much I mean in a personal, outside-work sense. My routine more than occasionally feels like work, sleep, eat/cook, try keep the house in a relatively clean state and knit when I can.

So to give my free time some direction, I have a few goals I want to achieve by the end of March.

  1. Get my full drivers licence (my restricted expires in March!). I need to book a couple of lessons and sit the test.
  2. Finish the hat/cardy/bootie set for my friends' baby
  3. Finish the fingerless mittens I started last winter
  4. Knit another nappy soaker
  5. Knit a leaving gift for a friend
  6. Plant up my winter garden (lots of spinach!)
  7. Invite some people over for dinner
  8. Make time to exercise 5 days a week (swim or bike or jog)
  9. Do something touristy in Wellington I've not yet done
  10. Start making most of our bread again (even if I have to cheat and buy a breadmaker)
10 easy goals I think...

1 comment:

  1. that's awesome you have little goals for the month. that's a great idea, think i might have to start doing something like that.

    ReplyDelete