Saturday, July 7, 2012

The weekend begins...



I've had this song stuck in my head for the past couple of days after watching The Amazing Spiderman. I was suprised at how much I enjoyed that film. My highlight though had to be the slouch hat with twisted rib, cables, lace and bobbles worn by Emma Stone in one of the scenes. I've searched the internet high and low for a picture to no avail but it's only a matter of time before the pattern appears on ravelry... 

Yesterday (or the day before now seeing as I'm typing this after getting home from work at 5am!) we had our friends and their gorgeous baby over for lunch. She loves Buquebus. He is normally such a grump but lay there while his hair got tugged. It was completely adorable. It was a really fun afternoon. 

Other than that not much is going on in my life other than working and sleeping. I recently got a wee promotion so for the moment it means a few more late nights than I'm used to. We also said goodbye to our flatmate who we didn't get along so well with - or we didn't get along so well with her inability to do her own dishes anyway. That with a suprise tax refund has made for a pretty good week! 

Do you have any plans for the weekend? I'm hoping to catch the film 'Chinese Takeaway' on Sunday night that's playing at a smaller, art house cinema in town. I might treat myself to dinner out too as it's pay day week. Gotta love those!

No comments:

Post a Comment