Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy birthday Lucy!

This little cutie is turning 13 this week! I got her from the pet shop when she was just 10 weeks old, with money my grandfather gave me for my 11th birthday. 


Now I know everyone loves their cat, but Lucy really is the most laid back and friendly cat I've ever met. She'll sit on your hip like a baby, jumps up on her hind legs when you click your fingers and loves cheese except when there's a worm tablet hidden inside it. When she's happy she dribbles EVERYWHERE. I wish she could live with me but I don't think I could afford the food bill (she likes the fancy bikkies).


I'll actually be seeing her tomorrow so I'll be sure to sneak her into my room once mum's gone to bed and perhaps spoil her a bit with some tasty kitty treats. 


Happy birthday Lucy Ramona!

No comments:

Post a Comment