Tuesday, November 29, 2011

25 things to do before I'm 25...

It's my birthday today - I've automated this post to pop up because I spending my birthday in beautiful (hopefully not rainy) Samoa. I've written a list of things I want to do before my next birthday which will be the milestone 25. Lea did something similar on her blog earlier in the year, which is where I pinched the idea from!

So here they are (in no particular order):
  1. Read one book a month
  2. Learn to crochet
  3. Take a course in sign language
  4. Volunteer
  5. Travel to a different Pacific Island (so not Rarotonga or Samoa)
  6. Do at least 2 dives
  7. Do a fun run
  8. Knit myself a pair of socks
  9. Cook a recipe I haven't used before once a week
  10. Cook a dish using tripe (that's scary!)
  11. Go six weeks without booze
  12. Do an overnight tramp
  13. Try a wine variety I've never tasted before
  14. Do my first ocean swim race (300m)
  15. Drop a dress size
  16. Go for high tea at Martha's pantry
  17. Enter a jam making competition
  18. Bring my niece to Wellington for a holiday by herself
  19. Do handmade presents for Xmas
  20. Buy something for the food bank every fortnight
  21. Take a midwinter dip in the ocean
  22. Print off photos and actually put them in albums
  23. Climb Mt Kau Kau
  24. Find a gorgeous Samoan husband get my full driver's licence (it's about time!)

2 comments:

  1. Great list! the 300m swim is that with the State NZ Ocean Swim Series? I used to work for them :-). And happy birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing nice post. i have been looking information on a pinch of this and dash of that. This discussion has solve my concern to a great extent. i am very grateful.


    samoa accommodation

    ReplyDelete