Thursday, December 8, 2011

Handmade 2012

How happy was I to get up this morning, log onto facebook and find this link from my sister.

I am so excited for Handmade 2012. In fact I think I'll apply for leave for that weekend, this week because there are so many classes I'd like to do, I'll be making a weekend of it.

Last year I did the sock knitting class which was a lot of fun. Next year my timetable might look something like this...

Day 1
Crocheted garland or cushions
Spinning with a drop spindle
2 handed stranded knitting or tapa cloth dying
Lynda Hallinan self-sufficiency on a shoestring masterclass

Day 2
Cheese-making
Cupcake decorating or Ruth Pretty masterclass or Fabric Baskets or from Plots to Plate
Beaded knitting or wine tasting
Sock owls or Martin Bosley masterclass

So many choices!

And completely unrelated, we just had another earthquake. It freaked me out a little because I heard it coming before the house actually shook. Creepy!

Time for a cup of tea I think!

1 comment:

  1. Handmade 2012 sounds like lots of fun! How weird that we are starting to talk about 2012 already! We didn't feel the earthquake over here.

    ReplyDelete