Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hat envy


Do you ever watch a movie or tv programme and find yourself drooling over something a character is wearing? All through Love and Other Drugs all I could think about was how awesome Anne Hathaway's jumpers were (and how awesome Jake Gyllenhaal looked without a shirt too...). I watched No Strings Attached and daydreamed about Natalie Portman's stunning trench. And a couple of weeks ago I watched an episode of Bones and while I should've been swooning over David Boreanaz's strong jaw line and all around handsomeness, instead I was looking at this.

I couldn't find a better picture since I should be walking out the door to work right this instant. It has a ginormous pompom on the back of it. I am completely in love with this hat. A quick search of ravelry and low and behold, the patterns already up - click here.

I'm itching to get home and cast this on.

No comments:

Post a Comment